Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

Hello all

I am now compiling the art group calendar and sourcing quotes. The probable size will be A3 with the image on the top half and the calendar on the bottom half of each page. Let me know if you will want to purchase one or more so I can manage numbers.

I didn't keep a written note of the winner each month so please can you let me know if your picture is missing or if you remember another winner. 



January - Winter woodland scene by Jan
February - Valentine by Sophia Saxby
March - Thurne Mill by Richard Brown 
April - Bluebell Wood by Angie Poole
May - Swan by Sue Groom
June - Strawberries by Jill Church
July - Garden scene by Richard Brown
August - Firle Beacon by Robert Bell
September - Bottles by Paul Vincent
October - Spaniel by Helen Gander
November - Owl by Angie Poole
December - Robin by Camilla Pennant
We will also have the winning entry of the Paint me a Farm Animal competition featured in the calendar by Anne-claude Downs.

Apologies if I've missed anyone's picture out but PLEASE let me know NOW so it doesn't get missed off the calendar!!


Thank you
Josie




No comments: