Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

EMAIL FROM: Rachel Grimes - Florist

I am a local, independent florist working in the Meads area of Eastbourne. I have recently started up a series of workshops for adults and children that aim to involve people in the art and therapy of flower arranging and develop basic knowledge and joy of plant growing. As I have recently started to cultivate my own cutting garden I am becoming increasingly keen to engage others with the wonderful world of plants, either through growing or arranging...and beyond!

I wondered if any of the courses I have available would be appealing to the members of your horticultural groups and societies? I have attached PDFs with details of each course I currently have running which I'd be very grateful if you could show to your members, and anyone else you think might be interested! If you would like more information please do get in touch. Each course takes place at the spacious and comfortable Parish Hall in Meads, Eastbourne.

I would also like to offer one-off courses for groups of 6 or more which can be tailored specifically to each group's wishes.
 

No comments: